superbiker superbiker

Thank you for using my song, Space Butterfly. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/637938

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you for the music. It went very well with my movie.

What Would You Do??? What Would You Do???

What would you do if I said monkey ninja rangers were using smelling salts and urine to catch a buzz during the inter-dimensional Nazi Germany in which Jews were instead all given free candy and ice cream?

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

The controls pissed me off.

Metal Skull Metal Skull

I like how dark and spacey it is. Almost sounds like a horror movie in a factory with loud machinery. Ellen Ripley felt this dread. That's what I take from this song. It's alien sound is menacing. 4/5 Stars 5/5 vote

mrtmoney responds:

Thank you so much, I wouldn't have even given it that but awesome dude

journy journy

Cool, I like the melody. Keep it up!

Gohan's Theme Gohan's Theme

I like the work you did with the keys.
The fancy sounds and everything are nice, but you've got basic melody skills. It's the song you've written behind the music software.
I often bring my guitar, or my keyboard over to my computer to work on my Fruity Loops music. I learned the instruments first. I'm growing into this process. It is a gradual thing that I enjoy.
What is your method?

Twistedsanta responds:

Thanks for the response.

I wouldn't call this a "showcase" of the most impressive melodies that I can come up with. If you'd like that, you can check out the other audio submissions that I've uploaded.

A "theme", to me at least, is usually a lot more repetitive and doesn't have a lot of crazy things going on because it doesn't want to take from the focus of what it's accenting as a theme. This is just my method. Could you not say the same thing with instruments and that it's the song we've written, but just behind the instrument? Just something to think about.

I also always have my keyboard and guitar, along with bass and other things near my computer when I work. I've been playing for over 12 years now so the learning process has slowed down, but I'm always open to trying new things to teach myself.

Thanks so much for the review <3