Metal Skull Metal Skull

I like how dark and spacey it is. Almost sounds like a horror movie in a factory with loud machinery. Ellen Ripley felt this dread. That's what I take from this song. It's alien sound is menacing. 4/5 Stars 5/5 vote

mrtmoney responds:

Thank you so much, I wouldn't have even given it that but awesome dude

journy journy

Cool, I like the melody. Keep it up!

Gohan's Theme Gohan's Theme

I like the work you did with the keys.
The fancy sounds and everything are nice, but you've got basic melody skills. It's the song you've written behind the music software.
I often bring my guitar, or my keyboard over to my computer to work on my Fruity Loops music. I learned the instruments first. I'm growing into this process. It is a gradual thing that I enjoy.
What is your method?

Twistedsanta responds:

Thanks for the response.

I wouldn't call this a "showcase" of the most impressive melodies that I can come up with. If you'd like that, you can check out the other audio submissions that I've uploaded.

A "theme", to me at least, is usually a lot more repetitive and doesn't have a lot of crazy things going on because it doesn't want to take from the focus of what it's accenting as a theme. This is just my method. Could you not say the same thing with instruments and that it's the song we've written, but just behind the instrument? Just something to think about.

I also always have my keyboard and guitar, along with bass and other things near my computer when I work. I've been playing for over 12 years now so the learning process has slowed down, but I'm always open to trying new things to teach myself.

Thanks so much for the review <3

Underwater Theme Underwater Theme

If Jaws was Darth Vadar, this music would be appropriate.

thekmanproductions responds:

Thank you, I think? lol lol :D

Electric Vibe V2 Electric Vibe V2

I like it for what it is. It does sound very 80's.

3.5 stars here. 5/5 vote though.

EddieNiga responds:

Thanks man!

-Sunwalker- -Sunwalker-

Sounds like a Sonic the Hedgehog level. As someone who likes to use Fruity Loops, I appreciated all the change ups and everything you have going on here. Great ambience. Many layers to the song. Very progressive. Begins to sounds like Earthbound for SNES at some parts.

Squid Melody [Blue Version] Squid Melody [Blue Version]

Not like you need it, but I voted 5!

Very catchy and I get a Japanese Rock, pokemon kind of feeling from this. I was never one for pokemon or dragon ball z but I think this is a great effort in songwriting. It's really in the lyrics. Very spacey and weird, and perfect for this song.

Score song Score song

Very good. Keep it up!

flashmakeit responds:

Thank you I will try harder just for you.

Krikkit Krikkit

Sounds good, but the levels could use some adjusting. Also, I wished it would have gotten to a different part eventually. The basic melody was good, it just needs a total breakdown at some point with different notes, instead of the same ones with effects on them. I'm guilty of this too some times, so no big deal. Keep it. Work with it. Do some tinkering until it's perfect. Could be shorter, too.

Kolkian responds:

Thanks for the review! Did I maybe compress it too much? It's a bit of a sausage right now. And yeah, I would like to have a bigger breakdown in the bridge section but I've no idea how I'd make the transitions work, especially while keeping it short. Regarding the melody, I do have three ish different melodies throughout the track so it doesn't just stay the same, although I see how they sound similar since the chords are consistent.

Coming Back Coming Back

5/5 I can hear that a lot of work went into this already, but I do this too. I want to put out the track, so something might go unfinished. I would go back to this one eventually and work this to completion. Sounds great so far.